Bekcomp B.V., located at Tappersweg 49B, 2031 ET, Haarlem, Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as outlined in this privacy statement.
Tappersweg 49B, 2031 ET, Haarlem, Netherlands
+31 (0) 85 – 0603266
Personal data we process
Bekcomp B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this information to us.
Below, you’ll find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data actively provided by you, such as creating a profile on this website, in correspondence, and by phone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your browsing behavior on various websites (for instance, if this company is part of an advertising network)
Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
- Sensitive personal data we process
- Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data from website visitors under 16 years of age unless they have consent from parents or guardians.
- However, we cannot verify if a visitor is over 16. Therefore, we recommend that parents supervise their children’s online activities to prevent the collection of data without parental consent. If you believe we have collected personal information about a minor without consent, please contact us at [email protected], and we will remove this information.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
Bekcomp B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment
- Contacting you via phone or email if necessary to perform our services
- Informing you about changes in our services and products
- Providing you the opportunity to create an account
- Delivering goods and services
- Analyzing your behavior on the website to improve the site and tailor product and service offerings to your preferences
- Bekcomp B.V. also processes personal data when we are legally obligated, such as data needed for tax filings.
- Automated decision-making
- Bekcomp B.V. takes responsibility for decisions that could have significant consequences for individuals based on automated processing. These decisions are made by computer programs or systems without human involvement (e.g., a Bekcomp B.V. employee). Bekcomp B.V. uses the following computer programs or systems:
Retention period of personal data
Bekcomp B.V. does not retain your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
Sharing personal data with third parties
Bekcomp B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and only shares it when necessary to fulfill our contract with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies processing data on our behalf, we enter into an agreement to ensure an equivalent level of security and confidentiality for your data. Bekcomp B.V. remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies or similar techniques we use
Bekcomp B.V. only uses technical and functional cookies, as well as analytical cookies that do not compromise your privacy. A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your convenience. They ensure the website works properly and remember your preferences. They also allow us to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to stop storing them. Additionally, you can delete all previously stored information via your browser settings.
Access, correction, or deletion of data
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data by Bekcomp B.V., as well as to object to processing. You also have the right to data portability, meaning you can request a file of the personal data we hold about you and have it sent to you or another entity you specify.
You can submit a request for access, correction, deletion, data portability, withdrawal of consent, or objection to the processing of your personal data by Bekcomp B.V. to [email protected].
To ensure that the access request is made by you, we ask that you attach a copy of your ID with the request. Please black out your photo, machine-readable zone (the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Citizen Service Number (BSN) to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, within four weeks.
Bekcomp B.V. also wants to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Bekcomp B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and implements appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized alteration. If you believe your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or email us at [email protected].